You don’t have to wait until you have more free time. You can start now, little by little. Baby-Steps
- Drink water at little more, and lighten up on other refreshments.
- Work out 2-4 times a week, it doesn’t have to be intense.
- Eat a little cleaner, try replacing chips with fruit or veggies, friend with baked, & white with wheat.
- FOLLOW fitness pages on your social media (MOTIVATION)
- Do your research, ask questions, and learn what’s best for you. Approach this lifestyle as if it were a midterm paper and you need to cite several sources.
- JUMP IN 🙂 everyone had to start somewhere!